Grilled Chicken Sausage with Peppers and Onions has quickly become one of our favorite dinners because it is so easy to prepare. Just about anything grilled is a favorite at our house, but we have a new way of cooking it — on a SolSource Solar Stove.
With just 4 ingredients– sausage, peppers, onions, and zucchini–Grilled Sausage with Peppers and Onions is full of flavor and cooks fast on the SolSource so you have more time to spend doing the things you love with the people you love.
Remember to pre-heat your pan so that the vegetable cook quickly. Cooking outside keeps your kitchen cool and clean up is a breeze.
Grilled Chicken Sausage with Peppers and Onions
- 4 pre-cooked chicken sausage links
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- seasoning of choice
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Wash and slice the red bell pepper, onion, and zucchini.
- Align the SolSource Solar Stove.
- Pour olive oil into a large skillet and place on the grill ring to pre-heat.
- When the skillet is hot, add the sliced red bell peppers. Let cook for several minutes.
- Add the chicken sausage to the pan to heat. Let heat for several minutes
- Next, add the onions, and let heat for several minutes.
- Finally, add the zucchini and let heat for several minutes.
- Season with a blend of your favorite spices (salt, pepper, garlic, etc)
- Finish cooking until the vegetables are tender and the sausage is hot.