Orange Glazed Salami
Orange Glazed Salami is an easy recipe to make in a solar oven. It is a hearty appetizer that is as great for tailgate parties as it is for holiday get togethers.
Author: Merry Bevill
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 lb Hebrew National All Beef Salami
- 2 jars orange marmalade
- 1 bottle spicy brown mustard
- Set solar oven out to pre-heat while preparing the recipe.
- Combine the orange marmalade and the spicy brown mustard in a dark roasting pan, appropriate for solar cooking. Mix well
- Remove the wrapper from the salami. Place the salami into the orange glaze mix. Spoon the glaze over the salami to coat
- Cover the pan and place into the pre-heated solar oven. Occasionally, baste the salami with the glaze to keep it moist.
- Bake until heated all the way through and the the glaze begins to thicken. Cook time will vary, but will be about 2 hours.
- Remove from pan. Slice into medium slices, then cut in half into half moon shapes. Place on serving tray and drizzle with the glaze. Add toothpick to make serving easy,
For the kitchen oven, bake covered for about an hour at 350 degrees, basting to keep it moist until the salami is heated and the sauce has thickened.
Here are some other great Heat N Eat dishes for you to enjoy.
Quick Pizza Crackers
Pages: 1 2